Sales are different here at CHG. Rather than selling a product, we connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to maximize your compensation.
As an Inside Sales Representative in the CompHealth locum tenens division, you will reach out to doctors (mainly by phone), learn their career goals, then match them with a healthcare facility that needs their services. We are looking for someone who can work with full autonomy and adapt to our innovative and creative business model. If you have good job tenure, experience with a long sales cycle and GRIT is a quality you possess, then you could really make a name for yourself on one of our high-performing sales teams.
• Have at least 2 or more years of experience in a sales position
• Have experience with B2B and/or B2C sales
• Have experience and comfort with making cold calls
• Have professional verbal and written communication
• Are able to take and give feedback
• Have leadership ambitions
• Have knowledge of the healthcare industry – it’s a bonus, but not required
• Is a go-getter, with grit
• Base salary of $47,500 plus uncapped commission
• Healthcare coverage with 80% paid by CHG
• 401k match
• Tuition reimbursement
• 3 weeks of PTO in the first year
• Paid holidays
• On-site cafeteria
• On-site gym and game room
• A competitive and autonomous environment
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer